Answered By: Sarah Johnson
Last Updated: Mar 04, 2015     Views: 37

You can locate correlative studies in the education databases simply by searching "correlative study". You will want to limit to peer reviewed articles. Try starting in the Education Journals database or Search@CULibraries (be sure to use the "Articles" tab).

Related FAQs

    Email your Question

    If your question isn't in the knowledge base already, submit it and we'll answer as quickly as possible.