Answered By: Sarah Johnson Last Updated: Feb 02, 2016 Views: 85
NOTE: This FAQ uses the most recent Adobe Reader—Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This is the free version of Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded here.
Here are the steps to sign the CU Commons permission form.
- Click on the Fill & Sign option.
- Click on the Sign button.
- Click on the option to Add Signature.
- Choose to Type, Draw, or use an Image for your signature.
- Add your signature on the line.
- Change the style (if applicable).
- Click the Apply button.
- Your signature will appear as a mouse cursor. Place it on the signature line.
- Click the mouse to set the signature in place.
- Adjust the size using the font buttons or by stretching the signature box.
- Confirm all fields are filled in.
- Save the PDF.
- Return the completed form with your work.
Here are screenshots showing the various steps.
Steps 9 & 10.