We'll endeavor to answer emailed questions within 1 business day.
Text questions from your phone, and we'll text you back. This service is free, but text message rates from your cell phone provider may apply.
Concordia librarians are available to assist you from 10am-6pm (Pacific time) Monday-Thursday, and noon-4pm Fridays.
Concordia librarians are available at the Reference Desk to assist you from 10am-6pm (Pacific time) Monday-Thursday, and noon-4pm Fridays.
2811 NE Holman Street
Portland, OR 97211
2800 NE Liberty Street
Portland, OR 97211
Explore the libraries' collections of print and electronic books, journals and peer-reviewed articles, theses, media resources, and course reserve materials, all in a single search.
Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your friendly librarians. Know what we know - find it in Research Guides!
Find the best library databases for your research.
Answered By: Sarah Johnson Last Updated: Feb 02, 2016 Views: 67
NOTE: This FAQ uses the most recent Adobe Reader—Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This is the free version of Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded here.
Here are the steps to sign the CU Commons permission form.
- Click on the Fill & Sign option.
- Click on the Sign button.
- Click on the option to Add Signature.
- Choose to Type, Draw, or use an Image for your signature.
- Add your signature on the line.
- Change the style (if applicable).
- Click the Apply button.
- Your signature will appear as a mouse cursor. Place it on the signature line.
- Click the mouse to set the signature in place.
- Adjust the size using the font buttons or by stretching the signature box.
- Confirm all fields are filled in.
- Save the PDF.
- Return the completed form with your work.
Here are screenshots showing the various steps.
Steps 9 & 10.
Email your Question
If your question isn't in the knowledge base already, submit it and we'll answer as quickly as possible.