Answered By: Sagan Wallace Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 Views: 3
Answered By: Sagan Wallace
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 Views: 3
If you need an article that Concordia University does not have, we will attempt to get it for you from another library through interlibrary loan. Article requests are filled through the Tipasa program.
- Sign in to OneSearch and search for your article
- Click on the article title, then scroll down to the Get It section. Click on "No full text? Request using Tipasa / Interlibrary Loan" to open a new window into our Tipasa program.
- Verify the citation data and your information is correct, then scroll down and click Submit Request.
- Your request will be submitted.
- When your article is available, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download it.
- Make sure you can receive emails from the Concordia University Library
- If you don't receive your article in 3 days, check your spam folder or contact the ILL specialist for assistance.