We'll endeavor to answer emailed questions within 1 business day.
Text questions from your phone, and we'll text you back. This service is free, but text message rates from your cell phone provider may apply.
Concordia librarians are available to assist you from 10am-6pm (Pacific time) Monday-Thursday, and noon-4pm Fridays.
Concordia librarians are available at the Reference Desk to assist you from 10am-6pm (Pacific time) Monday-Thursday, and noon-4pm Fridays.
2811 NE Holman Street
Portland, OR 97211
2800 NE Liberty Street
Portland, OR 97211
Explore the libraries' collections of print and electronic books, journals and peer-reviewed articles, theses, media resources, and course reserve materials, all in a single search.
Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your friendly librarians. Know what we know - find it in Research Guides!
Find the best library databases for your research.
Answered By: Sagan Wallace Last Updated: Feb 01, 2018 Views: 41
If you need an article that Concordia University does not have, we will attempt to get it for you from another library through interlibrary loan. Article requests are filled through the ILLiad program.
- Sign in to Search@CULibraries and search for your article
- Click on Availability & Requesting Options, then click on Request from Interlibrary Loan. This will open a new window into the ILLiad system.
**If you are prompted to register for an account, fill out all the required fields. You will only have to register once.
- Verify the citation data is correct, then scroll down and click Submit Request.
- Your request will be submitted and will be in a status of Awaiting Request Processing or Awaiting Copyright Request Clearance.
- When your article is available, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download it.
- Make sure you can receive emails from the Concordia University Library
- If you don't receive your article in 3 days, check your spam folder or contact the ILL specialist for assistance.
Email your Question
If your question isn't in the knowledge base already, submit it and we'll answer as quickly as possible.