Answered By: Sagan Wallace Last Updated: Feb 01, 2018 Views: 74
Answered By: Sagan Wallace
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2018 Views: 74
If you need an article that Concordia University does not have, we will attempt to get it for you from another library through interlibrary loan. Article requests are filled through the ILLiad program.
- Sign in to Search@CULibraries and search for your article
- Click on Availability & Requesting Options, then click on Request from Interlibrary Loan. This will open a new window into the ILLiad system.
**If you are prompted to register for an account, fill out all the required fields. You will only have to register once.
- Verify the citation data is correct, then scroll down and click Submit Request.
- Your request will be submitted and will be in a status of Awaiting Request Processing or Awaiting Copyright Request Clearance.
- When your article is available, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download it.
- Make sure you can receive emails from the Concordia University Library
- If you don't receive your article in 3 days, check your spam folder or contact the ILL specialist for assistance.