Answered By: Sarah Johnson Last Updated: Sep 11, 2014 Views: 47
Answered By: Sarah Johnson
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2014 Views: 47
To save PowerPoint files with the "compress pictures" option:
- Go to the Save As menu (File > Save As).
- Pick the location where you want to save the document.
- Open the pull down menu called "Tools" (to the left of the "Save" button).
- Select the "Compress Pictures" option.
- In the "Compress Pictures" menu select "Print" or "Screen", which are probably fine for most situations, though you can choose even further compressed options that will reduce the file size further but also the image quality.