Answered By: Sarah Johnson Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017 Views: 69
Answered By: Sarah Johnson
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017 Views: 69
There are a few steps to download ebooks in the EBSCO eBooks Mobile App.
- Download the app.
- Authorize the app by tapping on the Authorize link.
- The app should load on the Library page, which shows books already downloaded and available. To find books, tap on Find Books in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Find My Library page, update the settings for:
- United States
- Concordia Univ
- The main search page will appear.
- Search for a book based on subject, author, title, etc.
- Once you locate a book you want to read, click on the book's linked title.
- Click on the Download (Offline) button.
- The app will show a Login page. Log in with your EBSCO personal user account, also known as a My EBSCOhost account.
- If you don't yet have an account, you can create one by clicking on the Create a new Account link.
- You can also create an account from any EBSCO database by clicking on the Sign In link and then clicking on the Create a new Account link.
- The EBSCO personal user account is not affiliated with Concordia University. The username/password used for regular library access or Blackboard will not work.
- Double-check the checkout period.
- Click on the Checkout & Download button.
- A screen will briefly appear showing the book was downloaded, then the app will show a progress wheel while it downloads the book to the app.
- The app will return to the Library page, where the book cover will appear, with a note showing how many days are left on the loan.
- Click on the book's title to read the book.
Here are screenshots of the steps listed above.