Answered By: Sarah Johnson Last Updated: Aug 24, 2016 Views: 44
Our reserve materials are dependent on whether or not (1) faculty members choose to contribute materials to the library's course reserves and (2) what materials they loan to us. So, it just depends on the professor and the class.
We recommend searching in Search@CULibraries, our primary search system. Here are the steps to narrow to just the course reserves section.
- Go to Search@CULibraries
- Sign in at the top right corner
- Click on the Course Reserves tab (4th tab above the search box)
- Enter information about the course (professor's last name, course number, course name, etc.)
- Adjust the drop-down menus if needed
- Click on the Search button