Answered By: Sarah Johnson Last Updated: Jan 26, 2016 Views: 86
Answered By: Sarah Johnson
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2016 Views: 86
While this usually means we don't have access to the item, in the case of ProQuest Dissertations & Theses, we may actually have the full-text.
To double-check whether or not we have full-text
- Click on the Availability & Requesting Options button
- Click on the Check ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database link
- The ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database should open in a new tab/window
- Type in the title of the thesis/dissertation (or copy/paste the title from Search@CULibraries)
- Click on the Search button
- The results should state whether or not the thesis/dissertation is available in full text
Here are screenshots showing this process.